Information Schwarzsee Tourism and destination
Current road and parking situation in Schwarzsee
Currently no restrictions
Ice palace Schwarzsee
Due to new COVID-19 regulations, the ice palace must be closed. This from January 9th, 2021 until February 28th, 2021, which means at the same time end of season.
Artificial ice rink Schwarzsee
Due to new COVID-19 regulations, the artificial ice rink must be closed. This from January 9th, 2021 until February 28th, 2021, which means at the same time end of season.
Kaisereggbahnen Schwarzsee AG
The ski resort stays open.
All evening offers of the Kaisereggbahnen Schwarzsee will not take place until January 22nd, 2021. From January 7th, 2021 the night skiing takes place on Thursdays. This, however, without the possibility of a take-away at the Bärghuus Riggisalp.
Please take a look at the protection concept.
Tourist office and postal
The opening hours are the following:
Monday: 14:00 - 17:00
Tuesday to Friday: 09:00 - 12:00
14:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 12:00
The restaurants are closed till end of February, 2021. The following restaurants offer a take-away service
- Café Mamsell - open when the weather is nice
- Restaurant Gypsera - daily
- Restaurant SchwarzseeStärn - daily from 12 - 18 o'clock
- Hostellerie am Schwarzsee - Saturday and Sunday
- Restaurant Bärghuus Riggisalp - daily if the ski resort is open
- Restaurant Mösli - daily form 11 - 14 o'clock
- Restaurant Jailhouse Schwarzsee - Saturday from 11 - 20 o'clock
Campus On request
Hotel Bad Open
Hostellerie am Schwarzsee Open
Anna's Bed & Breakfast Open
Pension Haus Montanara Open
Pension fein & sein Open
Holiday apartements Open
Schwarzsee campsite Open