Guided snowshoe hikes - M. Rauber
The Prealps of Fribourg with their gentle hill landscape – an eldorado for snowshoe hiking. Marlyse Rauber is pleased to guide you off the tracks and trails to unforgettable places.
Snowshoe hikes for beginners and individual ones (13.00 to 15.30/16.00):
- Sunday, 18 december 2016
- Monday, 9 january 2017
- Saturday, 21 january 2017
- Tuesday, 21 february 2017
- Thursday, 16 march 2017
Lunar note wandering - an unforgettable experience:
- Friday, 13 january 2017 - 18.30
- Saturday, 14 january 2017 - 18.00
- Thursday, 9 february 2017 - 18.30
- Saturday, 11 february 2017 - 18.00
- Saturday, 11 march 2017 - 18.00
- Moonshine hikes with fairy tales and cheese fondue
- Night hikes with fairy tales and sagas
- Half day and full day tours
- Tours with overnight stay in an alp cottage (2 days)
Region: Prealps of Fribourg and Bernese Oberland
• The hikes are only held when the weather conditions permit.
• Possibility to hire snowshoes
• Insurance is entire responsibility of the participant.
Marlyse Rauber speaks German, French, English and Spanish