The Prealps of Fribourg with their gentle hill landscape – an eldorado for snowshoe hiking. Marlyse Rauber and Franz Jelk (official Mountain Guides) are pleased to guide you off the tracks and trails to unforgettable places.
Exploring untouched forests and snow-covered plains with snowshoes on the feet has its unique charm. A perfect escape for all those that seek silence and relaxation from daily hype.
- Moonshine hikes with fairy tales and cheese fondue
- Night hikes with fairy tales and sagas
- Half day and full day tours
- Tours with overnight stay in an alp cottage (2 days)
Region: Prealps of Fribourg and Bernese Oberland
• The hikes are only held when the weather conditions permit.
• Possibility to hire snowshoes
• Insurance is entire responsibility of the participant.
Snowshoe hikes on request for:
- Company outings
- Night hikes
Marlyse Rauber speaks German, French, English and Spanish