Swiss Ski & Snowboard school Schwarzsee
Ski- & Snowboardschule
Tel. +41 (0)26 412 00 18
Schulleiter / directeur / director:
Benedikt Mooser, 1713 St. Antoni
The Snowcenter offers lessons in skiing, snowboarding, telemark, skwal and cross-country skiing.
It doesn't matter how well you ski, snowboard, cross-country ski or telemark ski: the snowcenter team is here to help you push limits, improve your style and find even more pleasure in snowsports.
At the same time, we would like to show you the amazing beauty of the scenery in Schwarzsee.
The snowcenter offers lessons for:
Swiss Snow Kids Village
- skiing, carving, racing, snowboarding, telemark, cross-country skiing
- snowsports for handicapped people
- Swiss Snow Kids Village with easy lift
- animation and racing school
- snowshoeing tours
- ski tours and alternative downhills with official mountain guides
For our small guests we offer lessons particularly focused on children. It takes place in our Swiss Snow Kids Village with our friend SNOWLI. Specially trained instructors, together with SNOWLI and his friends, help your children to acquire the basic skills needed for skiing or snowboarding. Our main goal is to give the children, our most important guests, a professional introduction to the world of snow sports, together with a fair and beautiful story. The snowcenter also organizes:
- company outings linked to snowsports
- special events in the snow in our picturesque region
- company races
- snowshoeing tour followed by a nice, warm roesti or Fondue at the Restaurant Gypsera
The individual support of all our guests is our number one priority. Come and enjoy an easy going, pleasant learning atmosphere!
Monday to Sunday
9 - 12 am and 1 - 4.30 pm